Pest Control Issues, Very Common
Call Now: (888) 499-7378
People who encounter mice, cockroaches, bedbugs, termites and other pests in their homes often report feelings of stress, fear, violation and embarrassment. However, if you’ve discovered pests in your home, you’re not alone.
- 82% of U.S. homes were found to have house mouse or deer mouse allergens according to a recent National Institute of Environmental Health Science (NIEHS) study.
- 67% of homes contain cockroaches and their particles – saliva, droppings and decomposing body parts according to a recent Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America survey.
- 17% of Northeasterners reported contact with bed bugs according to a recent National Pest Management Association survey.
- Some reports show 50% of homes that are 20 years old or older are infested with termites if they have not had a recent inspection.
Pest Control: Quick, Efficient, Discreet
I’m Brian Buckmir, the owner and expert exterminator at ApolloX Pest Control. From our establishment in 1987, I’ve taken great pride in helping home owners regain the peace of mind that comes when pests are eliminated from the home.
Here’s my ApolloX Pest Control guarantee:
- My personal review of every job — each time your property needs treatment
- Quick, friendly response to service calls
- On-time 24/7 service with convenient 2-hour arrival window
- No such thing as a no show/no call
- Customized exterminating plans for your specific needs
- Discreet service with unmarked trucks
- Safe environmentally-friendly products available
- Professionally licensed and certified exterminators
In short, we’ll handle your pest control needs quickly, efficiently, and discreetly. We’ll be there when we say we will and try never to keep you waiting.
So, if you have a pest control need or want to prevent annoying infestations, call an exterminator you can trust. Call ApolloX.